Full Time - Permanent
We are now recruiting for a full time permanent Pastry Chef in our five-star visitor attraction eatery.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a strong passion for food, to work with fresh produce, in an exciting, fast paced kitchen environment. Work won’t purely be limited to day-to-day café operations but also events and other exciting opportunities. There will also be the freedom to demonstrate your own creativity and ideas in the role.
Key duties will include:
• Providing the highest standards of preparation and presentation of a wide range of pastry and baked products
• Ensuring that cleanliness and tidiness is maintained in all kitchen areas
• Working as part of the Montalto team to deliver excellent product quality
• Ensuring excellent environmental health and food hygiene standards are maintained
• Complying with all health & safety, hygiene and licensing policies and procedures
A willingness to continue your development and an ability to work well with others in the team
Relevant experience is essential
Qualifications are preferred but not essential and consideration will still be given to candidates without these
This is a full time permanent position in a five-star visitor attraction
Hours will be flexible across a seven-day rota
Competitive salary (dependent on experience) to be discussed at interview stage.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons.
Send your CV directly to email@example.com
No agency calls please.